Doing PhysiYoga on Health.Com Facebook Page! LIVE…. well it was 😉
Diana Zotos, Featured on Oprah
- Yoga Poses We’re Doing Wrong
- Yoga Poses for Stressful Days
- Yoga Stretch for Back Pain
- Confusing Yoga Lingo
Selected press featuring Diana Zotos, PT, MSPT, CYT, CSCS
- Interviewed for this piece on hot yoga in US News & World Report
- What Does it Mean to Teach in the Middle, Yoga International
- Teaching in the Middle, Part 2. Yoga International
- Interview with Yoga City
- Interview with Blooming Wellness Blog
- Podcast with Ariana Yoga
- “5 Approaches Yoga Teachers Can Take When Addressing Students with Injuries” Yoga International, August 2015
- “What is fizzy yoga; all about the practice that Kim Cattrall said saved her life” NY Daily News, August 2013
- “Is hot yoga safe” Bottom Line Daily Health News, April 2012
- “So you ran the NYC Half Marathon, woke up with screaming muscles & need to stretch it out: Here’s a yoga routine for you” New York Daily News blog written by Lauren Johnston, March 2012
- “How one private yoga session taught me things I hadn’t learned in 12 years of group classes”New York Daily News blog written by Lauren Johnston, February 2012
- “Avoid Getting Scorched by Hot Yoga” US News and World Report, January 2012
- “My friend the witch doctor” Fight Magazine, November 2009
Videos, lectures and e-learning featuring Diana Zotos, PT, MSPT, CYT, CSCS
- Yoga and Pilates for the Multisport Athlete: The multisport athlete or triathlete needs some yoga love just as much as the rest of us. Here I outline the benefits, and specific poses that the work best for the ironman or woman in all of us.
- Posture changes and ergonomic assessment in the office: Posture is everything, here I discuss how modifying our sitting posture can change how we move and feel in our body, and why.
- 6 Yoga poses for the momma to be: here I show my favorite yoga poses for strength, flexibility and calm during this special time in a woman’s life.